When the Land Rover LR4 was first introduced, the handful of journalists who put it through its paces on the trails around Telluride, Colo., proclaimed “Land Rover finally made the truck we always thought they were capable of building.” However, there was one piece missing and that was the ability to transform the LR4 from the most capable stock vehicle ever made, to something less stock and better prepared for the challenges of overland travel. With the addition of ARB’s new Deluxe Winch Bar, the Land Rover LR4 has been elevated to the capability for which it was designed.
In typical ARB fashion, the LR4 Deluxe Winch Bar provides robust protection for the vehicle while enhancing its appearance and retaining full SRS airbag compatibility. Rather than offering two version of the bumper, the LR4 Deluxe Winch Bar includes a roller fairlead cover panel to use when no winch is installed, filling the gap where the winch roller fairlead would have been. As with other ARB winch bumpers, this model will fit Warn 8000 lb. and 9000 lb. low mount winches, and has the usual tabs for mounting lights and antennae.
Specific features include:
- Black powder coat
- OEM original tow points
- SRS air bag compatible
- Accepts up to 9″ diameter lights
- Turn indicator and parking lights incorporated into bar
- Hi-Lift Jack points incorporated into bar
- Compatible with OE fog lights
- Fog light blanking panels included for fitment without OE fog lights
- Compatible with Warn 8000lb, 9000lb, CP9.5, XDC9.5 winches
- Roller fairlead cover included. Use when no winch is installed
- Retains factory head light washers
- Two CB aerial mounts in outer wings
- 2-Year warranty
The part number for the bumper is 3432200 and it will retail for just under $2,000 US.